Explore the underwater world surrounding Tiran Island on this full-day boat trip from Sharm El Sheikh. Choose to go diving or snorkeling and enjoy lunch on board.
Highlights Tiran Island - Full-Day Boat Tour:
- Dive or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea
- Discover the exciting variety of fish and corals around Tiran Island
- Enjoy lunch on board and pick up from your hotel
Full Description Tiran Island - Full-Day Boat Tour:
After pick-up from your hotel in Sharm, embark on an adventure to experience the vibrant marine ecosystem of the Red Sea. First you will arrive at the dive center. Next, the dive guides will give instructions on the dive sites and daily routine.
During the tour, you will have many adventures. The trip consists of two dives of 30-45 minutes each. You will travel on crystal clear waters while experiencing the amazing biological diversity that surrounds Tiran Island.
Meanwhile, there are many beautiful coral reefs near the shore, as well as an impressive shipwreck. The island is located in the Ras Mohammed National Park, which offers some of the best marine life in Egypt.
Do not forget to take memorable photos of this fascinating sea voyage during the tour.
In between dives, enjoy a buffet lunch of refreshing drinks, coffee and tea.
After a day at Tiran Island, you will return to the dive center and be transferred back to your hotel.
Check out our reviews and more activities Here
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- International certified diving instructor
- Lunch, mineral water, cola, tea and coffee
- Snorkeling equimpent
- Tour Guide
- Underwater photography
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Diving extra fee
What to bring
- Diving license (if you have)
Not suitable for
- People in wheelchairs