Enjoy an exciting desert Buggy Safari with Bedouin Village from Soma Bay. Enjoy a fast ride through the desert in a buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and relax on a traditional Arabian night with delicious BBQ and amazing shows.
Highlights Buggy Safari with Bedouin Village:
- Explore the Sahara sand dunes safari by Buggy
- Watch the beautiful sunset over the desert during the trip
- Take an exciting buggy ride
- Learn more about traditional Bedouin life
- Enjoy a traditional Arabian night with camel riding, oriental shows, and a delicious BBQ dinner
- See the terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions
- Watch the sunset over the Hurghada desert in the mountain gully
Full description Buggy Safari with Bedouin Village:
Explore the vast expanses of the Sahara and desert mountains. After pick-up from your hotel in Soma Bay, you will begin your desert adventure. Upon arrival at the first location, you will receive a short briefing on how to drive the buggy. Then, embark on a thrilling ride through the desert sands. You will have a very specific driving experience.
Next, you will continue on to the Bedouin village. Enjoy Buggy Safari with Bedouin Village and traditional hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh scones and learn more about traditional Bedouin life. You can also look at snakes and scorpions, but before heading to the terrarium, you will have the opportunity to ride a camel.
After that, you will enjoy the cozy evening air outdoors and admire the fantastic sunset views. Watch a traditional show and appreciate the fire eaters, Tanura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy hookah smoking in a relaxed atmosphere.
Above all, the experience of the tour by buggy with Bedouin village is the best way to boost your adrenaline. Also, don't forget to take a souvenir photo for memory about the buggy safari.
Then, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the late evening.
Reviews of the excursion, as well as other tours, can see here.
- Transfer from/to hotel in Soma Bay
- Buggy ride
- Camel Ride
- Bedouin tea
- Personal expenses
What to bring:
- Comfort clothes