A great opportunity to explore the best of Upper Egypt during your vacation in Hurghada, and enjoy a private two-day tour in Luxor and Abu Simbel from Hurghada to see the sights in Luxor such as the Temple of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Hatshepsut, then drive to Aswan for an overnight stay. On the second day, enjoy a tour of the two temples of Abu Simbel to explore the ancient Egyptian civilization, accompanied by an Egyptologist guide, then we will return you to your hotel in Hurghada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian
- Pickup included Complimentary pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Hurghada. Pickup service from El Gouna, Makadi, Soma Bay, Safaga, and Sahl Hasheesh is available at an additional cost.
- Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Karnak Temples
- Abu Simbel Temples
In the morning, we will pick up you from your hotel in Hurghada with a modern private car with A.C to Luxor to start a private tour of Luxor and Abu Simbel from Hurghada. Upon your arrival in Luxor, a tour guide specializing in Egyptology will accompany you to visit Valley of the King.
The last resting place for the rulers of Egypt from the eighteenth to the twentieth dynasty, and includes tombs that include the great pharaoh, King Ramses II, and the child pharaoh King Tutankhamun. The tombs were filled with all the material goods that a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the tomb’s interior decoration is still well preserved.
It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved ancient Egyptian temples. The temple was built on three levels with two wide slopes in a central location connecting the levels.
Colossi of Memnon
Two Colossi of Memnon statues are huge stone statues of King Amenhotep III and they are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues were made from quartzite sandstone blocks found in Cairo and then transported 700 kilometers to Luxor.
Lunch will be served at the oriental restaurant overlooking the Nile, then join your own guide to enjoy Karnak Temple.
There is no place more impressive in Egypt than the Temple of Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the common achievement of many generations of ancient Egyptian pharaohs. The Karnak Temple is actually three major temples located on 247 acres of land.
Then you will be transported by a modern private car to Luxor train station to catch your first class train to Aswan and upon your arrival you will meet our representative who will transfer you to a 5-star hotel in Aswan for check-in. . .
Early in the morning grab your breakfast boxes then join your private tour guide for a private guided tour of Abu Simbel.
Temples of Abu Simbel
The Abu Simbel temple, with their unique style, is considered one of the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. Temples are structures carved into the rock, which were built during the reign of King Ramses II in 1200 BC. One temple is dedicated to King Ramses II and the second temple is dedicated to his beloved wife, Queen Nefertari.
The carvings and artwork adorning both temples are incredible. Hand-carved columns, wall paintings, carvings, statues and much more, this is a must-try. Your lunch will be served in an oriental restaurant as soon as you return to Aswan and after that we will transfer you to Aswan train station to catch your train to Qena and upon arrival we will transfer you in a modern private car to your hotel. In Hurghada to finish your tour in Luxor and Abu Simbel from Hurghada.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- One Night accommodation in Aswan at 5* hotel
- Private Egyptologist tour guide
- 2 Lunch meals during your tours.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sights.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.1st class train tickets from Luxor to Aswan and from Aswan to Qena.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer.
- Valid Passport for 6 month