Enjoy a 2 days private tour of Luxor and Aswan from Hurghada to discover the ancient Egyptian civilization in Upper Egypt, look at the Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple, Queen Hatshepsut’s temple, visit the High Dam, the unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple and take the train to Qena and on arrival we will transfer you back to your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 Days / 1 Night
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included Your hotel in Hurghada,
- Explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- See a great tomb of Queen Hatshepsut, guarded by the massive Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the Karnak Temple and admire the unique architecture
- Go to Aswan and see Philae Temple, The Unfinished Obelisk and The High Dam on the Nile
In the morning time, we will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to transfer by a private modern A.C. car to Luxor to start your private 2 days Luxor & Aswan tours from Hurghada. Upon arrival to Luxor, you will be accompanied by your private Egyptologist tour guide to explore masterpieces of ancient Egyptian pharaohs by visiting the most famous archaeological sites including:
- Valley of the Kings
The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh King Ramses II and boy pharaoh King Tutankhamon. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
- Hatshepsut Temple
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the Ancient Egyptian temples. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
- Colossi of Memnon
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
Lunch will be served at oriental Nile River view restaurant, then join your private guide to enjoy:
- Karnak Temple
No site in Egypt is more impressive than the Karnak temple. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
At the end of the day, we will transfer you to the Luxor train station to catch the 1st class train to Aswan and upon arrival, transfer to you 5* hotel in Aswan to check-in 5* and spend the overnight.
Morning time, we will pick you up from your hotel joining your private Egyptologist tour guide to continue your trip by visiting Aswan tourist attractions such as:
- The High Dam
It was built across the Nile at Aswan and was constructed between 1960 and 1970, the High Dam has had a significant effect on the economy and culture of Egypt.
- The Unfinished Obelisk
The unfinished obelisk is the largest obelisk in ancient times. It was ordered by Queen Hatshepsut (1508 1458 BC) to complement the Lateran Obelisk (which was originally at Karnak} and was later brought to the Lateran Palace in Rome.
- Philae Temple
Philae temple dedicated to goddess Isis of Love and beauty. The temple complex was dismantled and relocated to nearby Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project, protecting this and other complexes before the 1970 completion of the Aswan High Dam.
You will enjoy a wonderful lunch meal at a local restaurant before we transfer you to the train station to catch your train towards Qena and right upon your arrival, you will find one of our representatives waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel in Hurghada so that you end your Luxor & Aswan Tour from Hurghada. Note: You can share your thoughts about adding or removing any tours from your tour itinerary to be able to accommodate your requirements and fulfill your needs.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- One Night accommodation in Aswan at 5* hotel.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide during your journey.
- 2 Lunch meals during your journey.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sights.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1st class train tickets from Luxor to Aswan and from Aswan to Qena.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunblock & Sunglasses
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- The Passport is valid for 6 months