Discover kite surfing in El Gouna and enjoy your very first experience with a 3-hour introduction to one of the world’s fastest growing water sports. Have fun learning all about the equipment, wind theory and safety from your certified instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor English, Arabic, French, German
- Pickup optional Your hotel or accommodation in Hurghada.
- Small group Limited to 10 participants
- Experience kitesurfing with top quality equipment
- Enjoy learning from International Kiteboarding Organization certified instructors
- Practice kiteboarding in flat and shallow waters
- Use all of the facilities at the center for a full day
Choose to make your own way to the center or and optional transfer from El Gouna or Hurghada. When you arrive at the center you’ll be greeted, signed in, and personally shown around all of the facilities before starting your journey to becoming a certified kitesurfer on a 3-hour group kitesurfing lesson.
Before you get started with the equipment, you will go through all you need to know about wind theory. Then you’ll head to the equipment room to be kitted out before following your instructor to the beach to learn how to safely set up your equipment. Once your equipment is ready to go, it’s time for the fun to begin. Head straight out into the water and get your first experience of piloting a kite and learn some basic kite-control skills. After completing your session, you’ll be shown how to pack away the equipment. Once you’ve completed your full introduction to kite boarding, you may choose to have your riding level certified as a Level 1 Discovery Kiteboarder.
You will then have the rest of the day to enjoy and to make use of the center’s facilities. Relax on the beach, eat and drink in the bar and restaurant, play some beach volleyball, table tennis, or hang around and get social with some of the other kitesurfers.
- 3-hour kitesurfing lesson
- Equipment rental
- Full-day use of center’s facilities
- Equipment rental insurance
- Transfers via taxi from within El Gouna or Hurghada (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transfers from outside of El Gouna or Hurghada (Sahl Haseesh, Makkaadi, Soma Bay, Sharm El Naga)
Not suitable for
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Nomad Kite Events, El Gouna, Qesm Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt, El Gouna, Red Sea Governorate 84513, Egypt.
What to bring
Know before you go
- In the event there is no wind your lessons may be rearranged for later that day or another day or you will be issued a voucher or refund
- Transfers to and from the center will be via taxi and you will be contacted the day prior to your lesson to confirm the time of the pickup
- Rental equipment is covered by insurance, however, this does not include the loss of any equipment