From HurghFrom Hurghada: Cairo and Giza Highlights 2-Day Tripada: Cairo and Giza Highlights 2-Day Trip
Discover Cairo in two days on this exciting tour from Hurghada with accommodation and transfers included. See the Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque, and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. Visit the famous pyramids, the sphinx, and Saqqara.
About this activity
– Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
– Mobile ticketing
Use your phone or print your voucher
– Duration 2 days
Starting time 4:00 AM
– Instant confirmation
– Live tour guide
English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Visit the fascinating Egyptian Museum
- See the Pyramids of Giza and the famous Sphinx
- Admire the beautiful Alabaster Mosque
- Browse through the Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Marvel at the step pyramid of Saqqara
Discover Cairo on this overnight tour which includes accommodation and transfers form Hurghada. Start with a visit to the Egyptian Museum. During the visit your guide will answer all your questions about the exhibits. Afterwards you can enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch and visit Alabaster Mosque, a landmark of Cairo.
At Khan el-Khalili bazaar, the largest bazaar in the Arab world, you will encounter people of all social classes and religions. Spend an hour browsing through the bazaar before heading to your hotel in Cairo.
The next morning you will be driven to the famous pyramids and the sphinx. Here you will have three hours to admire these fantastic ancient structures. Afterwards you will head towards Saqqara, where you can enjoy a delicious lunch before visiting the step pyramid of Saqqara.
- Transfer to and from Hurghada
- All transfers
- Accommodation at a 4 or 5-star hotel with breakfast
- Lunch at a restaurant on both days
- Tour guide in Cairo
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Ticket to the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer and Tickets Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Transfer and Tickets Alabaster Mosque
- Transfer and Tickets pyramid of Saqqara