Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt on this fun and interesting full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor. After the pick-up at your hotel you will explore the Temple of Karnak and Hatshepsut, the impressive Valley of the Kings, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Visit the famous Valley of the Kings
- Admire the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Explore the Temple of Karnak
- Marvel at the impressive Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy delicious Egyptian dishes at a high-class restaurant in Luxor
- Enter the history of Ancient Egypt and the Pharaohs
Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before heading to the other bank of the Nile River.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Visits and entrance fees as per itinerary
What’s Not Included
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Additional entrance fees and activities
Know before you go
You can request a wake-up call at the reception and a packed lunch the day before the trip.
Please bring warm clothing in winter, lightweight clothing in summer, sturdy shoes, and photo or video equipment.