Enjoy amazing snorkeling spots on this unique boat in Hurghada. You can enjoy the sunshine onboard, lunch, and all Inclusive drinks throughout the whole day.
About this activity
– Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
– Mobile ticketing
Use your phone or print your voucher
– Duration 7 hours
Starting time 8:30 AM
– Skip the ticket line
– Instant confirmation
– Live tour guide
Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
– Pickup included
- Enjoy a day of premier snorkelling
- Sail aboard the largest boat in the Red Sea
- Admire coral reefs
- Eat lunch and on board
From your hotel you will be driven to Hurghada Marina, sailing for approximately one and a quarter hours towards Hurghada islands, Enjoy panoramic views of the islands and then two stops for swimming or snorkeling. Lunch is served with an open buffet after the second stop. Relax and enjoy the sunshine. The duration of the trip is approximately 6 hours. Lunch and all drinks throughout the trip are included. Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are also included.
This luxury boat is the only one of its kind in Hurghada and is equipped with all kinds of rest and safety equipment in accordance with international standards. Sail for an hour to discover coral reef with two comprehensive snorkelling stops before returning to the Marina.
- Transfers from your hotel round trip.
- Comprehensive equipment for each person
- A certified Snorkel instructor for each facility.
- Hot and cold drinks during the whole day
- Lunch open buffet consists of (soup fish and 3 types of salad appetizer and sweet and rice and potatoes and two types of fish and two types of grills (Chicks Kufta) and fruit season.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Zodiac rescue facilities for guests
- First Aid medical box on every boat
- Personal expenses
- Camera shots
Know before you go
- You can request a wake-up call at the reception and a packed lunch the day before the trip
- Please bring sturdy shoes, warm clothing in winter, lightweight clothing in summer, headwear, and photo or video equipment
- Please do not touch the coral or sea urchins