Experience of exploring the culture and history of ancient Egyptian History on this full-day Cairo excursion. You’ll be picked up at your Hurghada hotel for the flight to Cairo, where you’ll visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, and more.
About this activity:
- Duration 14 hours
- Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx and explore the Valley Temple
- Admire the vast array of artifacts at the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Explore the oldest history in the world
- Visit Cairo sight sightseeing
Marvel at the majesty of the Great Pyramid of Giza and the treasures of the Egyptian Museum. With your own private Egyptologist guide you’ll enjoy this full-day exploration of Cairo.
Early in the morning, you’ll be picked up at your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned van for the transfer to Hurghada airport and your flight to Cairo. When you arrive you’ll meet your Egyptologist guide and begin the tour with a visit the famous Giza Plateau.
Marvel at the Great Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the other 2 pyramids and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple that faces the great Sphinx, before you stop for lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After lunch you’ll visit old Cairo with your guide before heading to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. Built in the neo-classical style and designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the Museum is home to more than 120,000 masterpieces of Egyptian art and artifacts.
After some free time in Cairo you’ll be transferred to the airport for your return flight to Hurghada, followed by a direct transfer to your hotel.
The River Nile (the artery of Egypt):
Couple of steps from the Egyptian museum , you can also have a wonderful view of the Nile river , the artery of Egypt and one of the oldest rivers in the world and you can see the combination between the classical and modern buildings on both banks . Cairo is the city that never sleep , you can have a some fun among the locals in the old streets of the Fatimid Cairo to smell the beautiful past of Egypt. You can walk among the friendly locals in the streets and try our local restaurants and cafe.
A guaranteed pleasure of such amazing day in Cairo , one of the best Hurghada tours that can not be missed at all. At the end, after some free time in Cairo, you will be transferred to the airport, fly back safely to Hurghada and be chauffeured to your hotel.
Book now Day Tour to Cairo by Flight from Hurghada
- Transfers from Hurghada by air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the description
- Restaurant lunch during the tour
Know before you go:-
- you will receive mail with your voucher and booking details
- Mobile voucher accepted
- customer support will contact you for pick up details
- Take your passport with you in the trip
- Free cancellation till 48 Hours before the trip departure
looking for one of best Hurghada Tours?
Cairo Trip from Hurghada:Only 170 € per person Full Trip Included