Experience the history and culture of ancient Egypt on this full-day Cairo excursion. You’ll be picked up at your Hurghada hotel for the flight to Cairo, where you’ll visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, and more.
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx and explore the Valley Temple
- Admire the vast array of artifacts at the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Marvel at the majesty of the Great Pyramid of Giza and the treasures of the Egyptian Museum. With your own private Egyptologist guide you’ll enjoy this full-day exploration of Cairo.
Early in the morning, you’ll be picked up at your hotel in Hurghada by air-conditioned van for the transfer to Hurghada airport and your flight to Cairo. When you arrive you’ll meet your Egyptologist guide and begin the tour with a visit the famous Giza Plateau.
Marvel at the Great Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the other 2 pyramids and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple that faces the great Sphinx, before you stop for lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After lunch you’ll visit old Cairo with your guide before heading to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. Built in the neo-classical style and designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the Museum is home to more than 120,000 masterpieces of Egyptian art and artifacts.
After some free time in Cairo you’ll be transferred to the airport for your return flight to Hurghada, followed by a direct transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers by air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned in the description
- Restaurant lunch during the tour
What’s Not Included
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the description