Hurghada: Desert Quad Bike Safari with Optional GoPro
Enjoy an exciting quad bike safari ride through the Egyptian desert. Travel from Hurghada as you jump over sand dunes and zip across the sand to a traditional Bedouin village. Meet the locals and enjoy tea and hooka as you compare your cultures.
About this activity
– Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
– Mobile ticketing
Use your phone or print your voucher
– Duration 4 hours
Starting times 6:30 AM, 8:00 AM, 1:00 PM
– Instant confirmation
– Live tour guide
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
– Pickup included
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please note that the pickup times vary, depending on the location of your hotel.
- Zip across the desert sand and over dunes on your own quad bike
- Try your hand at camel riding
- Have the option to capture your experience on GoPro
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village and learn a new way of life
- Sip a tasty, hot Bedouin tea with the locals and smoke a traditional water pipe
Make your way to a traditional Bedouin village via a half-day quad bike safari departing from Hurghada. Learn about the lives and traditions of the people and enjoy tea and hookah as you watch the sun set in the desert. After you are picked up, you will be driven to get your bike. Then head out, driving 18.5 miles (30 kilometers) to a nearby Bedouin village.
You will travel for 40 minutes by quad bike before transferring to an enclosed vehicle to continue your journey. Select the option including a GoPro to capture your memories using a personal GoPro helmet. The camera will document your trip from start to finish, allowing you to take scenic shots along the way. An expert guide will show you how to use it in order to get the best shots, and at the end of trip you can take the memory card with you.
Upon arriving at the Bedouin village, enjoy a camel ride across the desert. Then spend time talking with the locals and finding out about their culture and traditions, before watching the beautiful sunset.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Soft drinks
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Scarf Arafat
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes