Take a shared or private speedboat adventure through the Red Sea to the best islands of Hurghada Orange Bay and Paradise. Spend the day sunbathing on white sand beaches and snorkeling in crystal-clear waters.
About this activity
– Private or small groups available
- Take a speedboat trip through the stunning Red Sea
- Relax amongst white-sand beaches and crystal clear water
- Snorkel and explore the sea’s underwater world
- Visit two islands of the Egyptian Caribbean
Enjoy unforgettable trip to Orange Bay and Paradise Islands. Known as one of the most beautiful islands in the Red Sea, they are often called the Egyptian Caribbean Seas.
Start your morning with a trip to the hotel and aboard your boat. Swim across the sea and arrive on the islands to relax and have fun during the day. The first stop is Orange Bay Island, where you will spend about three hours. While here, surround it with white sand beaches and crystal clear water as you relax and work on your tan. Get involved in social services while listening to music and meet interesting people from all over the world. Enjoy dinner before heading to the next island. Zoom in on the sea and arrive on a paradise island.
Spend another three hours here and get the opportunity to swim with a mask and explore the underwater world of the Red Sea.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private trip (if option selected)
- Entrance to Orange Bay
- Entrance to Paradise Island
- Snorkeling equipment