Experience an exciting 7-hour desert safari from Hurghada. Enjoy the fast-paced ride across the desert on a quad bike and dune buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a delicious barbecue and a fantastic show.
- Discover the vastness of the Sahara, enjoy a desert safari to a Bedouin village, and admire the beautiful sunset over the desert
- Experience a thrilling ride by quad bike ride and dune buggy
- Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins
- Enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with camel rides, an oriental show, and a delicious barbecue dinner
- See a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere.
In the late evening you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide for the desert safari
- Transportation by jeep
- Quad bike ride
- Dune buggy ride
- Visit a Bedouin village
- Camel rides in the desert
- Visit the terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink
- Traditional show
- Shisha pipe
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses