Explore the different district of Hurghada on this 5-hour tour. Discover the old district of El Dahar with its traditional Egyptian flair, stroll through the souks of the old town, explore the local shops, and visit the fish market.
- Enjoy a city tour in a small group
- Explore the different districts of Hurghada
- Experience a journey through time and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods
- Visit the old town with its original character
- Discover the modern, vibrant neighborhoods
Discover the different districts of Hurghada on this city tour. Explore both the traditional old town and the new, modern city. After being picked up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will drive to the fishing village and visit original, simple houses that only have one floor.
It feels like time stands still in this part of the city. The fishermen get up with the sunrise and go to sleep as the sun sets. Life is simple and traditional. Visit a shipyard and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods.
The largest mosque in Hurghada is situated nearby. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt. You will then continue to the oldest Coptic church in the city. At the end of the tour you will visit the large fruit and vegetable market before you are dropped off back at your hotel.
- Round-trip in an air-conditioned vehicle
- German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
What’s Not Included
- Anything not mentioned in the program