Explore the beauty of the desert on a quad bike safari excursion. Enjoy stunning sunset views as you drive your quad bike to a Bedouin village, where you’ll experience local life and traditions. Take in a tanoura dance show as you savor a BBQ dinner.
- Ride a quad bike on a desert safari outside Hurghada
- Experience a camel ride in the desert
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner and tanoura show at a Bedouin village
At the start of your 7-hour tour, your guide will pick you up at the reception of your hotel at the agreed time, and you’ll travel by van to the safari station. Before your quad bike ride you’ll get a brief introduction to the bike and safety, and then head out on your safari.
Your excursion begins with a drive into the desert as you marvel at the beauty of your surroundings. See a spectacular desert sunset and stop for tea at a Bedouin tent.
Enjoy a dirt buggy ride and a camel ride. Later, in the Bedouin village you’ll be entertained by a tanoura dance, belly dancing, and a fakir show, while savoring a BBQ dinner.
After dinner you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide assistance
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Know before you go
Please add your hotel or accommodation to your booking:-
Tour Starts from Hurghada at 11.30
Pick up time will be updated after booking.